LostMVC Codru Web Framework
LostMVC was a full featured web framework I built from scratch during my spare time between 2014 and 2016. Using Tcl, NX/NSF (next scripting) and the NaviServer web server.
It was a huge and complex project which let me explore all the aspects of web development, optimization, server management and web server internals.
Working on this project I learned many valuable skills which now allow me to do the work of many larger teams all by myself.
What it Contained
Features (include all!!)
- User Profile - Dynamic profile possibilities
- RBAC - Role Based Authorization
- HTML Generation
- HTML/CSS/JS Plugins integrated
- Session Management
- SQL Mapping and Generation
- User and Account Management
- Automatic Installer and Compiler (LostShell)
- Recycle Bin - Delete and Archive functionality (recover deleted items)
- Command Line Management
- Extendable Tagging System
- Mail Integration
+ Many other features